- April 23, 2019
- Emily Brangwynne
Have you heard about Duet's Career Services?
Duet offers students and graduates the kind of comprehensive career services that all colleges should provide: personalized, 1:1 support customized for each job students apply for and designed to help each person meet their unique career goals.
Students can access these supports as soon as they enroll and for up to two years after they graduate!
Our highly personalized coaching can help you to:
- Find specific jobs to apply for and decode confusing job descriptions
- Navigate complex hiring processes in context and in real time
- Understand how to leverage your unique experiences to compete effectively for jobs
- Customize your resume and prepare to interview for each unique job
- Think about short and longterm career goals and strategize a career path
Meet our Director of Enrollment: Michele Carroll
Michele has extensive experience working with employers of all kinds. Prior to Duet, she work for three years at The Partnership Inc. and for 10 years at Procter & Gamble. She has helped hundreds of Duet students secure better jobs and map out a career trajectory that matches their interests and skills.
If you would like to learn more about Duet's Career Services, please contact Michele at [email protected]